Broadwest Breaks Ground this Fall
Rising where Broadway meets West End, Broadwest will boast two towers. The first tower will feature 21 stories with more than 510,000 gross square feet of Class-A office space. The second tower will rise 34 stories tall, include a 14-floor, 245-room luxury hotel and 20 floors of approximately 220 luxury condominium units. Connecting the Broadwest towers will be an additional 125,000 square feet of creative office and retail space along with a one-acre park in the center of the development. Broadwest will also feature among the largest parking decks in Nashville with more than 2,500 spaces.
Propst Development’s partnership team for Broadwest includes:
- Chartwell Hospitality, the Franklin-based hotel operations and development company, to co-own and operate the 14-floor luxury hotel;
- Parks Realty, the Nashville-based real estate agency, to lead condominium sales;
- Jones Lang Lasalle’s (JLL) Nashville office to lead the Class-A office leasing;
- Cooper Carry, the global architecture and design firm, as the lead architects of Broadwest;
- Turner Construction Company and Hoar Construction as general contractors; and
- Premier Parking oversee the parking component.
The complete articles can be found via the following links: